Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help for this problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Photo 1 - Capture.JPG - Need help for this problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

Photo 2 - Capture2.JPG - Need help for this problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

Photo 3 - Capture4.JPG - Need help for this problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

Photo 4 - Untitled - Need help for this problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

Photo 1: How can I edit the Battle UI information text.

Photo 2: I want to disable this too. I remove the script on gui but the report says interface missing. Where can I find at source code?

Photo 3: Please share the source code of this inventory with 3 page.

Photo 4: Where to fix mobs spawn announcement.

And lastly: Share your fully working TW.

Please help me. Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
Photo 1 - View attachment 166987

Photo 2 - View attachment 166988

Photo 3 - View attachment 166989

Photo 4 - View attachment 166990

Photo 2: I want to disable this too. I remove the script on gui but the report says interface missing. Where can I find at source code?

Please help me. Thanks

Photo 1 : can refer on gameword.xml

photo 2 : can check on source , if i'm not wrong in innerinterface . just double confirm it after i online.

photo 3 : you can do this by reading other source that has 3 page inventory and merge it into your source , btw i also need to read before comment to you..

photo 4 : close your server , and put your param.ini inside your server folder , it should be normal.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Photo 1 - View attachment 166987Photo 2 - View attachment 166988Photo 3 - View attachment 166989Photo 4 - View attachment 166990Photo 1: How can I edit the Battle UI information text.Photo 2: I want to disable this too. I remove the script on gui but the report says interface missing. Where can I find at source code?Photo 3: Please share the source code of this inventory with 3 page.Photo 4: Where to fix mobs spawn announcement.And lastly: Share your fully working TW.Please help me. Thanks

In photo 1 :You can edit in RanClientUiLib/Interface/PvPwindow/CPvpWindowDisplay.cpp

Find : m_pMatch->AddTextNoSplit( "* Players
Find : strTextInfoReq.Format("* Level

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Photo 1 - View attachment 166987

Photo 2 - View attachment 166988

Photo 3 - View attachment 166989

Photo 4 - View attachment 166990

Please help me. Thanks
photo 2. you can hide the icon of this in source code i think it's in innerinterfacesimple.cpp

photo 4. make sure the gui files on your server side and client side are the same otherwise that will happen .

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Photo 1 : can refer on gameword.xml

photo 2 : can check on source , if i'm not wrong in innerinterface . just double confirm it after i online.

photo 3 : you can do this by reading other source that has 3 page inventory and merge it into your source , btw i also need to read before comment to you..

photo 4 : close your server , and put your param.ini inside your server folder , it should be normal.

In photo 1 :You can edit in RanClientUiLib/Interface/PvPwindow/CPvpWindowDisplay.cpp

Find : m_pMatch->AddTextNoSplit( "* Players
Find : strTextInfoReq.Format("* Level

photo 2. you can hide the icon of this in source code i think it's in innerinterfacesimple.cpp

photo 4. make sure the gui files on your server side and client side are the same otherwise that will happen .

THANKS mates! Photo 1 and 4 solved. ;)

Upvote 0
Back