• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] About attribute points and something

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have fixed a problem about attribute points, so thank you.

After I changed skills name, I drag a mouse to them... so boom! It crashes.
And last one, my quest.rcc wasn't active although I have tried every way to fix it but I got nothing. It's empty.
Could you help me, please?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
more info ? like screen shoot maybe i can help you
Thank you so much for replying me!
When I tried to change name of skillstrtable.txt, I put it on glogic.rcc, I play the game and hit K, then I drag a mouse to one of those skills, it crahsed the game, the "Please wait..." showed.

My quest.rcc worked fully on EP9, but since I upgraded the game to EP11, the quest was not active.When I click T on game, nothing to show. I have tried put the misson on NPC (I mean the quest started by NPC), no new quest showed!

So could you help me, please? Thank for advance!

Upvote 0
Back