Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help about cfg animation

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i done making walk and stay but i don know how to make fly and boots need help please :?::ehh:

Reaction score
a_blackcatyb_vehicle_dragon_baolong_run.cfg 3/0 for flying
a_blackcatyb_vehicle_dragon_baolong_boost.cfg 2/0 for boost
what's matter?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir mr cus can give some hint, when i put to a_blackcatyb_vehicle_dragon_baolong_run.cfg 3/0 for flying and a_blackcatyb_vehicle_dragon_baolong_boost.cfg 2/0 for boost in skinpiece there are no animation running, i wonder where i mistake...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
sir mr cus can give some hint, when i put to a_blackcatyb_vehicle_dragon_baolong_run.cfg 3/0 for flying and a_blackcatyb_vehicle_dragon_baolong_boost.cfg 2/0 for boost in skinpiece there are no animation running, i wonder where i mistake...
have you added animation name to dragon chf?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes sir i have make it animation for dragon chf, i make 4 type of cfg boots walk stay and run, walk and stay are working, but the run/fly and boots that was no working >< T.T

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks sir Cus,u serious good @@, but now i meet new error, juver skinpeice how to set bonelink @@
try this mate
lonely9988 - help about cfg animation - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Firstly, you have to choose right skeleton bone from vcf screen.
After that, please click on Update Bone.
Then, you cau use Manual Edit, mate.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my juver skin piece still cant update bone, sir do u mind leave ur discord to teach me ~

my juver skin piece still cant update bone, sir do u mind leave ur discord to teach me ~<br><br>

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how u make that , is have update bone @@, but i also want to make at flame dragon @@

ok bro i get it, i serious thanks bro i know how to make ardy thanks sir cus~

Upvote 0
Back