Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran GS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran GS)

Hello and Good Day, Since Full Ran GS Source are now free and are open to public (also for development) I would like to ask for a help on "how to edit or change the casting skill animation" of a class using SkillEditor? (Ran GS) If it is possible using that tool? :/: like for example - I would like to add a new skill value into extreme class basic and I would like to change the casting skill animation of that, like for example the a_fs_etcetc.cfg to a_m_drm_c1_05.cfg :ehh:

I don't know if I'm doing these correctly but here I'll explain what I does...
I tried to debug the SkillData.cpp UpdateAnimation object (If I'm doing it correctly?) and I've changed the SetWin_Text this, IDC_EDIT_ANIMINFO etc etc to GetWin_Text etc etc and after I build, yet I can click now the text but I can't totally type a text into it. Screenshot of what I'm trying to say -

Pardon my grammar and questions señioritos n señioritas, I'm just new in Ran Online Development community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran

Oh no I'm in the wrong section, Sorry... gotta delete this thread and make a new one in Ran Online Help thread section

O my how to delete this

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Re: [Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran

Next time please report your thread and we can move it for you.

No need to create multiple threads. :tongue:

Upvote 0
Back