Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] DOOM Source Tyranny Party Bug

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When one party member dies it will not show again in party window nor mini-map.
Anyone knows how to fix it in source?
Thank you in advanced.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is a known bug of Doom Ran Source for a long time but until now no one will share how to fix that bug. just look for another source where Tyranny is already been fixed and merge.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is a known bug of Doom Ran Source for a long time but until now no one will share how to fix that bug. just look for another source where Tyranny is already been fixed and merge.

Is it with regards to party cpp's or the tyranny cpp's?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

try that one and post feedback if it works on you, I fixed mine by looking into other source codes and merge.
Thank you very much, at last! an angel came in after a month! Thanks THANKS!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever you get field server crash click "more" then you can see the .cpp which is causing the crash. So you just need to check the logics and structures. :cool:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from what i discover on doom tyranny party bug is you need to change save point first before going to battle . if you didnt save point and you die it will bug. and you need to go portal and back to tyranny to make it work again. then save point

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whenever you get field server crash click "more" then you can see the .cpp which is causing the crash. So you just need to check the logics and structures. :cool:

bro can send me the source?ill winmerge it and try to figure it out its for study purpose on what is causing the source to crash. and also to find moresolution for bugtrap problem

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
eugenechavez when and what do you did before you encounter the fieldserver bugtrap?, for us to be aware on that issue, and fix it on our own. Thanks, may I ask if it is a bugtrap regarding on skill? give us a hint please.

Upvote 0
Back