Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How to edit Tyranny Wars level requirement.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how can I change the level requirement to enter Tyranny Wars. I tried to edit from default.charclass and set 175. But after Tyranny started my character was not warped to the map and when I clicked join it only noticed moving to Tyranny Land but still remain in the market place.

Anyone can provide an idea how to fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GLGaeaServerMsg.cpp
search pNetMsg->bJoin
look like this
if( pNetMsg->bJoin ) { CHAR_DATA_QUEUE_MAP_ITER iter = m_mapQueueList.find( pChar->m_dwCharID ); if( pChar->GetLevel() < 195 ) return FALSE; if( iter == m_mapQueueList.end() ) { CTime cCurTime = CTime::GetCurrentTime(); CHAR_DATA_QUEUE cData; cData.dwGaeaID = dwGaeaID; cData.dwCharID = pChar->m_dwCharID; cData.wSchool = pChar->m_wSchool; cData.bJoin = false; cData.nHour = cCurTime.GetHour(); cData.nMin = cCurTime.GetMinute(); cData.nSec = cCurTime.GetSecond(); m_mapQueueList[pChar->m_dwCharID] = cData;

GLGaeaServerMsg.cpp
search pNetMsg->bJoin
look like this
if( pNetMsg->bJoin ) { CHAR_DATA_QUEUE_MAP_ITER iter = m_mapQueueList.find( pChar->m_dwCharID ); if( pChar->GetLevel() < 195 ) return FALSE; if( iter == m_mapQueueList.end() ) { CTime cCurTime = CTime::GetCurrentTime(); CHAR_DATA_QUEUE cData; cData.dwGaeaID = dwGaeaID; cData.dwCharID = pChar->m_dwCharID; cData.wSchool = pChar->m_wSchool; cData.bJoin = false; cData.nHour = cCurTime.GetHour(); cData.nMin = cCurTime.GetMinute(); cData.nSec = cCurTime.GetSecond(); m_mapQueueList[pChar->m_dwCharID] = cData;

Upvote 0
Back