Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone can help me how to use emulator in ran online?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys! can anyone help me how to use emulator? can anyone teach me step by step? thank you so much! :wink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello guys! can anyone help me how to use emulator? can anyone teach me step by step? thank you so much! :wink:

First Extrac Your Client
Open Folder Client you Use. go to folder Data and go to folder glogic and open glogic.rcc with WinRar Extrac glogic.rcc in folder glogic
back to folder Ran Open Your Emulator . > Click [Emulator A] And Play With GM
And Open Folder Glogic . click Charset
Example :class01.charset
And Wait . This if u Use EP9 / EP10 / EP11

If you use EP7 .
Copy Your Charset and paste in folder glogic and copy your maplists.ini paste in glogic folder.
Back and open your emulator
Click [Emulator A] Play With GM . click charset and automatic click again maplist.ini and wait

If u want open your editor . like Item Editor , MobNPC Editor , SkillEditor,
For Item Editor : Copy your Item.Isf and Itemstrtable.txt to folder glogic
For Skill Editor : Copy Your Skill.isf and skillstrytable.txt to folder glogic
For MobNPC Editor : Copy your crow.isf and crowstrtable.txt to folder glogic
and open with your editor . u can find your file in glogic folder.
if u dont move isf and txt file . U can Load

And If u want open file like : ini file . charset . classcount . txt file . bin file . genitem. : USE [Txt File Editor] if u use EP7 Use RE Editor

Dont Forget to paste glogicserver.rcc if u want . : Fisrt Make a folder with glogiserver and paste your glogicserver.rcc to glogicserver folder . and move your glogicserver folder to folder data in your client . if u no have glogicserver. and use emulator period.ini missing .
whats is glogicserver. ? this for your system game , like genitem . for drop item . ini file . for setting war system like ClubWar . Tyranni. and more. for als file . u can use txteditor / re editor . this for Suryun Setting
if u want see list map open your txteditor / re editor and open maplist.ini
if u want edit your lvl max in game. use txtfileeditor/re editor and open deffault.charclass u can see anything in this file . like max lvl setting drop item . setting exp . setting rate max weapon + . and manny more .

Q : Why must play with GM?
A : if u play with GM u can use Command GM
Q : Why must play With Player ?
A : If u play with Player u can use Command GM

Hope this help. ^_^ i suggest you to serch in ran help from this forum . i can find
if u need help just ask me or someone from this forum.
Enjoy .
Keep Respect And Happy Developing. Just do it. haha

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi sir the emulator is now working, then if i click the PLAY(P) i click the class01.charset and maplist.ini then after i click that it says that Generic Application error. is there more should i still put? thanks :laugh:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir your bin is not compitable like game. Exe and emulator can u explain whats client u use

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Shutelo has give a nice guide
And learn step by step [emoji23][emoji23]
Shutello duck off girl [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm Using EP7v1 sir i get the files in RageZone.
Try This Client i hope this can help u to learn
Client :

Bin_ :

Shutelo has give a nice guide
And learn step by step [emoji23][emoji23]
@Shutello duck off girl [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

hahhaha you are my master sir.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@
williamjohn sir i have now level editor, as you see in my picture what need to do next? thanks sorry for many question i'm just a newbie hehe
:):.

@
williamjohn sir i have now level editor, as you see in my picture what need to do next? thanks sorry for many question i'm just a newbie hehe
:):.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just extrac all rcc to forlder . like folder glogic extrac glogicrcc to folder glogic. Quest rcc to folder quest same with other rcc

Upvote 0
Back