Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help for EP11 Client Buff Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm using EP11 (9 classes) server, when i use the buff' its fine, but after the buff effect finished, it will crash the [Server]Field, A Crash has been detected by BugTrap.
未命名 - Need Help for EP11 Client Buff Problem - RaGEZONE Forums
Does someone know how to solve the problem,please help me TT

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there, i'm great that you reply. My client that i use is EP11 which from babyran. Do you know any solution that that solve the problem?

this problem. like your rcc file. not compitable. or someone effect skill corrupt. check your port again or disable some skill.
Q= Why i got bugtrap
A= some file or effect corrupt or not compitable . but why can bug trap u must explain more info . example. if i use this skill bla bla bla and server got bugtrap . like that.

Never Give up.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, is all skill, like there have buff effect which had CD one, when the CD finished, it will pops up bug trap, even the negative effect like shaman skill 147 gravity which have negative effect and when the effect cd finished pops up bug trap

Upvote 0
Back