Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Max Level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would want to know,where can i set for my server max level and reborn? because even i use auto-reborn sql and already set level to reborn is 300,the exp still going up if u didnt go to reborn at market.. someone here pls help me.. i'm appreciate it.. tq.. :)

I know where to set that max level,but after i set it for example i set to lvl 300,the exp still increase,how to make it max really without increase? >.<

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exp will go up but up to 100% only. in solution to that, adjust it in your exptable located in your glogic.rcc, Edit Level300 Experience to 999999999999 for them not to reach even .1 of experience

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exp will go up but up to 100% only. in solution to that, adjust it in your exptable located in your glogic.rcc, Edit Level300 Experience to 999999999999 for them not to reach even .1 of experience

but where to edit it? thx 4 help me..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol

exptable_max.bin <- for normal class
exptable_max_2nd.bin <- for extreme class

you can find it in default.charclass

just hit like if it helps you

and software to edit it? give me link to download it..sorry to give you much more trouble to reply my thread.. >.<

*eh not software but how to edit it.. my bad..

opps.. PROBLEM SOLVED..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thankyou

Upvote 0
Back