Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]Migrating database EP7 to EP7 Juver Based

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi! I need any help from anyone to solve my problem.

I was migrating my database from EP7 Doomram based to EP7 Juver Based Database.

The migration is successful but it has a known bug which when you enter ingame all the items in my inventory is empty. Although before I get into the game I saw in GMC that all items it was there. Then after serverlist. When you refresh the GMC it was now empty. :(

I was wondering if the data from old database inventory need to be converted or modify. I tried converted bin2hex and vise versa not success... Any help from our PRO dev?:dancemental:. Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi! I need any help from anyone to solve my problem.

I was migrating my database from EP7 Doomram based to EP7 Juver Based Database.

The migration is successful but it has a known bug which when you enter ingame all the items in my inventory is empty. Although before I get into the game I saw in GMC that all items it was there. Then after serverlist. When you refresh the GMC it was now empty. :(

I was wondering if the data from old database inventory need to be converted or modify. I tried converted bin2hex and vise versa not success... Any help from our PRO dev?:dancemental:. Thank you.

the key to your problem is all about inventory,item version.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the key to your problem is all about inventory,item version.
Can you tell my if possible to change the version of my old items? so that it can be compatible with juver? or any recommendation if possible to add/modify juver source to accept the old version of the items?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can you tell my if possible to change the version of my old items? so that it can be compatible with juver? or any recommendation if possible to add/modify juver source to accept the old version of the items?

anything is possible bro, your item and inventory version from your old source code must be same to juver

Upvote 0
Back