Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] multiple bugs after merging

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried to merge 5ClassSource with EP11 Shaper Class Source, tried to add SW,RR,TW and other functions and I compiled the source without errors but when I test the game, I encounter multiple bugs such as:

1. Nothing happens when item is clicked in inventory. (Clicked item supposed to move along with the cursor but in my situation, nothing happens when clicked)
2. PtoP Window not popping up (Shift+Click Character to have trade, invite to party, challenge duel, upposedly triggers the window)
3. When character was killed, it immediately removes killed character from the map. (On the killer character's side) supposed to see killed character laying on the ground and doesn't show Kill Streak interface.
4. Attendance Record can't confirm attendance when clicked.
5. When starts hostile action, attacking player doesn't show as red name for attacked player's view and no 'player' starts hostile action message.

Everything is working fine except for above's mentioned bugs please help.

Last edited:
Back