Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me please please please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Service Provider:CHINACreateIoCompletionPort OKINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKERROR:SQLConnect FailedERROR:User db open failed== Please wait until server stop Stop IOCPStop Message QueueStop DataBaseStop CFG=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

how can i fix this ??

Reaction score
Service Provider:CHINACreateIoCompletionPort OKINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKERROR:SQLConnect FailedERROR:User db open failed== Please wait until server stop Stop IOCPStop Message QueueStop DataBaseStop CFG=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

how can i fix this ??
properly setup your obdc and turn off firewall if you dont know how to add exception on firewall for the port

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i didn't know where obdc came from i just insall sql then i just follow the steps in video in how to make a private server then when i finish set up my sql and obdc errors appear

Upvote 0
Back