Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP Please! Success installation pero di makapasok sa game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lahat successful na nainstall, from sql, odbc, at pagconfig sa server file..Port forwarding ok naman po naconfigure ng maayos. PERO DI MAKAPASOK SA GAME..Help nman mga master any suggestion po kung bakit? Thanks and God Bless sa sasagot..Newbie here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this can caused by MD5 features.
example your ranuser dont use md5, but in your game login system using md5.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
update - HELP Please! Success installation pero di makapasok sa game - RaGEZONE Forums
this can caused by MD5 features.
example your ranuser dont use md5, but in your game login system using md5.

Thank you so much sir..I hope you can help me whats the best in it to do..Can I disable login system using md5?
Ive done fixing anything also my port forwarding and in my SS im here already just a little bit more for this to work..God Bless you sir

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first, check from your registration system, is it using MD5?
you can check in on database, RanUser, UserInfo,
if its encrypted using MD5, on your source, RanClientUILib,LoginPage.cpp use ChinaSndLogin,

on the contrary, if your registration system not using MD5,
use SndLogin on your LoginPage.cpp

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Rebel92..Ill try to work on it master..Thanks for the tip..But i tell you the truth i dont know how..But can you show me where can i get ChinaSndLogin? Just to make it work maybe all the rest i can manage to study more..Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@Rebel92..Ill try to work on it master..Thanks for the tip..But i tell you the truth i dont know how..But can you show me where can i get ChinaSndLogin? Just to make it work maybe all the rest i can manage to study more..Thanks in advance

use ran manager and try to register, if it ain't working then you have a problem with your loginserver and agentserver

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You need to setup VMware to play under the same computer

Download Windows 2003 server operating system or higher and install it in VMware then setup your server there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back