Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] ran online server setup on vps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i jsut want to ask for some steps on how to setup ran servers on VPS.

Thank you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No one will help you unless you paid their services or read some tutorial here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone atleast give me some tips?
i already uploaded and install the files on my VPS. serverfiles are working fine but when i launch the game it says INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM. and it will get stuck in there.

i tried this on GOOGLE VPS and my other VPS service but still no luck. anyone please i will appreciate your effort to help.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can anyone atleast give me some tips?
i already uploaded and install the files on my VPS. serverfiles are working fine but when i launch the game it says INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM. and it will get stuck in there.

i tried this on GOOGLE VPS and my other VPS service but still no luck. anyone please i will appreciate your effort to help.

Thanks

You should put your VPS IP into your param.ini.
If you want tutorial one on one. You can contact me.
Its not free you know what I mean.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its working now. i just included the ports of 4 ran servers on the vps panel.

Thanks by the way

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I also had this problem trying thinking that I was doing something wrong but in the end I figured out that testing Ran Server will not work on Google VPS.

Upvote 0
Back