Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Remove Camera Movement in Server Selection

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
as the title says, Which part of the source code should I modify to remove the camera movement? TIA.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
open deffault.charclass and delet this list
vFromPt_x 50.0vFromPt_y 70.0vFromPt_z -70.0vLookatPt_x 0.0vLookatPt_y 0.0vLookatPt_z 0.0vUpVec_x 0.0vUpVec_y 1.0vUpVec_z 0.0

good luck

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
open deffault.charclass and delet this list
vFromPt_x 50.0vFromPt_y 70.0vFromPt_z -70.0vLookatPt_x 0.0vLookatPt_y 0.0vLookatPt_z 0.0vUpVec_x 0.0vUpVec_y 1.0vUpVec_z 0.0

good luck
Thanks bro, I tried removing those lines but when I run client, I can't see anything but dark background

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I tried removing those lines but when I run client, I can't see anything but dark background

yes the right question. why can there be a black screen? You should change the wld below with other wld or you can change the loading in uioutercfg Gui.cha_select.wldcha_select.wld0good luck sorry late to reply to me hope you succeed

Upvote 0
Back