Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] TW Tower HP Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi fellas, Need help about this one. I keep hitting and trying to decrease the Towers' HP but it always regenerating I edited the HP and HP regen in mob editor but still it keeps on regenerating. I can't decrease the towers' HP. Is there anyway to fix this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
if you want to easy tower captured it's on tr1.ini not on mob editor
Hi fellas, Need help about this one. I keep hitting and trying to decrease the Towers' HP but it always regenerating I edited the HP and HP regen in mob editor but still it keeps on regenerating. I can't decrease the towers' HP. Is there anyway to fix this?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found out that the towers' hp is not decreasing but the school logo is filling it's color while I keep hitting, do you think it's normal or it's a bug? Coz some servers with tw while the tower hp is.decreasing, the school logo also filling.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
that's normal .
I found out that the towers' hp is not decreasing but the school logo is filling it's color while I keep hitting, do you think it's normal or it's a bug? Coz some servers with tw while the tower hp is.decreasing, the school logo also filling.

Upvote 0
Back