Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] UI Windows not Showing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This happened when I try the game after a successful merge of codes. Inventory, ItemBank, [C]CharacterWindow, [K]SkillWindow, etc. when I press the shortcut key, no window is showing even when my character dies, the rebirth dialog is not showing. This is after I merge Royal Rumble, School Wars, Tower Wars from other source. I can't find the solution please help.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my be you not import rebirth window
I did import it sir, problem occurs when I import Royal Rumble, there's a code there for force rebirth something like that where the player will be automatically respawned in the middle of Royal Rumble map. When my character dies, it just lay on the ground and I have to restart the game just to resurrect my character. Same thing with the Inventory,Item Bank,Character,Help,Item Shop Windows are not showing when the control key is pressed but for Walk/Run[R], Battle/Stand[X] those control that doesn't trigger a pop-up window works fine. By the way im using 5 Class Source and I merge RR,SW,TW from EP11 Shaper Source.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UI is now showing, "BASIC_NEW_WINDOW" is not working so I changed it back to "BASIC_WINDOW" and it is working fine but I still have problem with PtoP window still not showing and the damage taken floating texts not showing also. Help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back