Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]User Account Connected Script

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any script about this:

When you login your account in the control panel, you cannot log it in the game. And that " user account connected " will appear in the game.

Thank you in advance :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:rolleyes: you can. however takes a lot of experiment on the script.
sorry for being noob but can you give me a hint on this i have problem in your share here http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/release-ran-online-web-808867/ in earn points (game time to points) how bug appear?

1st step : when i login my account in control panel and display the game time to points page i will login my account in game

2nd step: i will convert the game time to points while my character is online and once the conversation is done i will logout my character and when i login again the game time will appear again... meaning the game time can dupe

and i think having not allowed to online in game while online in control panel can fix the problem im looking forward in your answer thankx sir for replying

Upvote 0
Reaction score
there are 2 GameTime Columns in Userinfo table.
The website uses the GameTime column for earn points..
check your table values see if ur GameTime has a negative value. if it is, then the game saves the gametime value in gametime2 column not in gametime.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
upon checking i didnt see any negative value on my db can you give me more futher info? thank you again for answering me

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone here can give me more info? it seems that nitro+ (jericogarcia) is very busy xD

Upvote 0
Back