Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Username and Password Do Not Match Ep10

Reaction score
As the Title Says ( Client is Agusan Ran Ep10 ), used md5 and non md5 on password

raverking - [Help] Username and Password Do Not Match Ep10 - RaGEZONE Forums

raverking - [Help] Username and Password Do Not Match Ep10 - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks

Reaction score
You put wrong data at some row. That will error
found the problem, it is error when i put md5 password. when i put a non-md5, no errors. how to fix?

i found out that the database has only allows 20 characters to be inputted per box, tried to change the varchar(20) to varchar(max), sql won't let me save it.

~the converter i found has 32 codes of MD5, the database only allows 20 i tried erasing 12 of them and it saved. so is there any md5 codes that has only 20 ? sadlove92

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
try using ran manager tool, then create a new account and click the md5, (note: it will not create account but you will received the md5 hash).

tried, thanks, it is really 19-code only im using ran manager v1.4 by princeofpersia.

by the way, how do you really fix name not available. im using agusan ran ep10 client. the database im using is doom ran episode 7

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried, thanks, it is really 19-code only im using ran manager v1.4 by princeofpersia.

by the way, how do you really fix name not available. im using agusan ran ep10 client. the database im using is doom ran episode 7

take a lookk of your login server log, it shoudl display the error log.

Upvote 0
Back