Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.

any idea for this error?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Go to rangame1 expand it look for the table (the one that is mention ) right click , click on design you will see all the column in there then at the bottom add your column which is Petdualskill make sure it's INT .
Hi, how can i add the petdualskill on the sql?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to rangame1 expand it look for the table (the one that is mention ) right click , click on design you will see all the column in there then at the bottom add your column which is Petdualskill make sure it's INT .

Thank you for your help. i was able to fix this and now theres another problem.
all the pet now have default dual skill and i also cant find the dual skill item on the item file.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. i was able to fix this and now theres another problem.
all the pet now have default dual skill and i also cant find the dual skill item on the item file.

What file are you using ? Is it the exodus/fantasy files ? I think the dual petskill on that is not fully fix you may to need to fix it on the source .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What file are you using ? Is it the exodus/fantasy files ? I think the dual petskill on that is not fully fix you may to need to fix it on the source .

oh i see. yes i am using the exodus files. Thank you for helping me out.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how did you manage to fix that dualpetskill on that file mate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back