Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This name is not available

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evenging. Ive got this problem, this source was bought to the other dev but the database attached I think is not compatible but i already tested 6 database but no luck. Where do I need to fix this? Is it source related? I have the source please help me where to fix this. It was ep7 gameplay and ep9 gui with ingame registration. Please see attached image thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
Good evenging. Ive got this problem, this source was bought to the other dev but the database attached I think is not compatible but i already tested 6 database but no luck. Where do I need to fix this? Is it source related? I have the source please help me where to fix this. It was ep7 gameplay and ep9 gui with ingame registration. Please see attached image thank you.

just check your field or agent server
see in chainfo table missing which column.
add into then problem will slove

Upvote 0
Back