• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

This name is not available

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone i seem to have a problem while creating character name.I can create an account but when i create a char it always says This name is not available.Please identify my problem.THANK YOU :D

Reaction score
try this solution:
1) Backup your database (rangame1,ranuser,ranshop,ranlog)
2) Delete your database (rangame1,ranuser,ranshop,ranlog) -in the sql express manager-
3) Restore your database (rangame1,ranuser,ranshop,ranlog)
4) Enjoy

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is still The name is not available I don't know what is the problem btw its ep3 i think its in here please check pictures if right.ITS EP3

First user info its 2 picture cause it does not fit the whole monitor for you to see the whole settings.

Second servergroup

Third serverinfo

Those are the only 3 I edit in SQL hope I'm right..PLEASE HELP AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download a Compatible Database for your CLient
BTW
what client did you use?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone i seem to have a problem while creating character name.I can create an account but when i create a char it always says This name is not available.Please identify my problem.THANK YOU :D

What client do you use? ibugz? change your RANGAME1 hehe also clear your Cha.info :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My Client ChaosRan version 4.0

when i create char, any names , always This Name is not available

how can i solved that problem??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only solution for this kind of problem: replace your database with compatible one to your server files :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Back