Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newbie in creating ran online, need help about the IP problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi every RageZone members, the problem i met is the Character Fail to Process and I already done for the SQL and ODBC, i have some quick questions that i need to ask for..

1. I'm actually using dynamic IP, is that the problem which cause the failure of character process?
2. If so, those there have any way to solve this problem or i really need to register a static IP?

Please Help me, or there have any tutorial that i can learn. I'm willing to pay as well and i know there is no free things in the world xD.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi every RageZone members, the problem i met is the Character Fail to Process and I already done for the SQL and ODBC, i have some quick questions that i need to ask for..

1. I'm actually using dynamic IP, is that the problem which cause the failure of character process?
2. If so, those there have any way to solve this problem or i really need to register a static IP?

Please Help me, or there have any tutorial that i can learn. I'm willing to pay as well and i know there is no free things in the world xD.

Database problem not IP. Can u send SS of your ruuning Sfiles while having this error maybe I can help.??????

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for the not understanding.. Whats means SS and Sfiles. Database means SQL problem? I'm Newbie...TT

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database problem not IP. Can u send SS of your ruuning Sfiles while having this error maybe I can help.������
I'm very sorry for the not understanding.. Whats means SS and Sfiles. Database means SQL problem? I'm Newbie...TT

He say to change your database your ip is not your problem

Sorry sir Database is in SQL right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes database on your sql change it find a clean or good one

Hi sir, one quick question.
Is that i'm using 1 computer and just open sever session, login, field, agent and just click on launcher to access the game which will lead the character fail to process?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi sir, one quick question.
Is that i'm using 1 computer and just open sever session, login, field, agent and just click on launcher to access the game which will lead the character fail to process?

use Vmware or another PC to run client side.
and don't forget to change your IP in param (this is for client side)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use Vmware or another PC to run client side.
and don't forget to change your IP in param (this is for client side)

Hi sir, without Vmware and other PC, is it possible that i setup in one computer and access the game in the computer which i set up the server?

Upvote 0
Back