Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My players cant connect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I was just about to start my server and I have friends that I asked to try connecting but it seems they werent able to connect.

my Server is actually my Computer at home, so i'd like to know some conditions or post / tutorials that regards some modifications to my computer. (let's just disregard the security, im aware of the attacks incoming part, just planning my server a test server something not long term)

so yeah basicly

*agusanran client
*server side done
*vm virtual box
*cpanel - was just about to setup this one, but im giving test accounts for now

What needs to be done on this one? to broadcast my connection? (to allow players come in)

I'm on Converge, 25mbps Download/Upload (yes both specifically upload)
has something to do with static/dynamic?? (well numerous times restarted my modem/pc, im still using the same IP from th vmware annd of course i check my pc ip still same so i guess im static)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi omnistrife,

You can either use hamachi vpn or port forward your ports to your router, but I prefer having a hamachi, because it's easy to use and you don't have to config something on you router, all you need is an account to connect with your friends.
The reason why I didn't pick the port forwarding is because of the latency of the connection, it will not be stable unlike having a vpn.

Hope this helps..

Regards,
Death Gun

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Good Day

Death Gun is right you can use hamachi for just simply create a group that you are the direct server that allow's client side to connect you can google it or watch youtube how to use it.

Regards,
Diculous

Upvote 0
Back