Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

up a private server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who wants to up private server i will help you i have a fix files and source

Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
not everyone in here work on ranonline file is want to up a private server.
some of we just want to increase our development experience.
as you say , u have fix files & source for others to up a private server , why dont u choose to release the file to helping others to increase their client or source let them secure their server?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the point if its fully fix nothing to learn thats why i said who wants to up i will help i give the fix files and source not to those who wants to improve the skills if you want to explore or learn dont choose the fix files choose it in a hard way

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
thats the point if its fully fix nothing to learn thats why i said who wants to up i will help i give the fix files and source not to those who wants to improve the skills if you want to explore or learn dont choose the fix files choose it in a hard way

not 100% when the file or bug fix and we unable to learn something on it.
but you're right too , for those who want to improve themselves , they can choose some source and try fix on their own.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I quit on ran developing and didn't decide to share the map renewal source code, due to this kind of post.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
I am new here and I want to try to up a fresh new server. I keep on looking to download an ep7 files. but cant find it. maybe this thread can help. thank you,

Upvote 0
Back