Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran server in cloud

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here tried creating a server on a cloud windows vps hosting? I tried ECS on alibaba and Google cloud and both have the same problem.
Have you encountered an error like this one in the picture?kennpogi - Ran server in cloud - RaGEZONE Forums (Server Connection Failed).
I already allowed All tcp and udp ports and programs on firewall, and also allowed all ports inbound and outbound on the security group of the vps. Session, Field, Agent and Login Works fine, the only problem is Logging in into the channel. Anyone help me please :D::lol:
I Also tried this server files on virtualbox and it works fine, it only had some problems when i tried it on a cloud server.Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you wouldn't want to open a server using the server, ddos attacks are not free, it will surely rip your credit card
i won't really publicly up that server sir, i just want to create my own server where i and my friends can explore ran. :)

Upvote 0

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i won't really publicly up that server sir, i just want to create my own server where i and my friends can explore ran. :)
Just indicate the cloud IP in source code and compile the exe

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SCAMMER CNDEV @
NiKo MORABE :D
Philippine National Police
Anti-Cybercrime Group Building, Camp Crame, Quezon Citywww.pnpacg.ph | Anti-Cybercrime Grouppnp.anticybercrimegroup@gmail.com+63 (02) 414-1560 | 09985988116 (Hotline)

National Bureau of Investigation
NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manilawww.nbi.gov.ph | director@nbi.gov.ph(+632) 532-8231 to 532-8238

Don’t let scammers scam you. Protect yourself and know what to do.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am sure a simple forum will not have the possibility to give you the answers to your questions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back