Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About skill

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is the name of every skill animation cfg/bin
thank you in advance

ps: I have 7class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
explore? in what way? i did try... editing it using notepad though but its just soo not-understandable i also tried opening it using rantools, but i have no luck that's why im asking here.. :D i also asked google but it only leads me to converter, but what i want to edit is the animation texture and timing of each skills and item effects, which is why i can rely on converter.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
explore? in what way? i did try... editing it using notepad though but its just soo not-understandable i also tried opening it using rantools, but i have no luck that's why im asking here.. :D i also asked google but it only leads me to converter, but what i want to edit is the animation texture and timing of each skills and item effects, which is why i can rely on converter.
use hex

Upvote 0
Back