Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where should I start in developing RAN Private Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am really interested in creating a RAN private server and I've been studying the thing for a few months now but there's "too much information" and the game is too large to understand. Can you help me formulate the steps for a head start? A structural information of how the RAN system works would be a HUGE help like how the source code works and so on so that I can determine the things that I should do if ever I want something to change or to add in the game. Thank you so much! Any help will be much appreciated!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am really interested in creating a RAN private server and I've been studying the thing for a few months now but there's "too much information" and the game is too large to understand. Can you help me formulate the steps for a head start? A structural information of how the RAN system works would be a HUGE help like how the source code works and so on so that I can determine the things that I should do if ever I want something to change or to add in the game. Thank you so much! Any help will be much appreciated!

I think this thread can help you. Clink Here

Upvote 0
Back