Starting A new PH Server

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Starting A new PH Server

Starting A new PH Server
    Hello.. can i pls get some help.. im looking for someone who can guide me thoroughly.. on creating my own ran online server..
    I need someone that is honest and someone who is trustworthy of being. a partner

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    447Posts

Re: Starting A new PH Server

Lmao.
    I hope you do knew me well.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    Area 51Location
    239Posts

Everyday a new server emerges on PH because of the lockdown, 3 to 4 new "servers" a week. Some so called "DEVS" or what i call "Compile Developers" are selling files that are shared here with little to no fixing at all, and they give you rates for any fixes you want to be fixed.

I'm no pro so i can't tell anything on those people who devote their time fixing and sharing these wonderful features. But i bet their rates will be higher and most likely would not (or for a better price hundreds of thousands i don't know ) sell their almost perfect files (not source).

Also, you are posting on the wrong section
    "Learn from the Pros"
    "Don't steal, Create, and Innovate"
    "Give credit where the credit is due"
    stay away from
    COMPILE DEVELOPERS

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    447Posts

Quote Originally Posted by walter307 View Post
    Everyday a new server emerges on PH because of the lockdown, 3 to 4 new "servers" a week. Some so called "DEVS" or what i call "Compile Developers" are selling files that are shared here with little to no fixing at all, and they give you rates for any fixes you want to be fixed.

I'm no pro so i can't tell anything on those people who devote their time fixing and sharing these wonderful features. But i bet their rates will be higher and most likely would not (or for a better price hundreds of thousands i don't know ) sell their almost perfect files (not source).

Also, you are posting on the wrong section

Sorry sir, :( I'm one of those "Compile Developers". HAHAHA, Anyways just hit me up on my Facebook, Let's talk about the terms and the pricing.
    I hope you do knew me well.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    Area 51Location
    239Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quiirex View Post
    Sorry sir, :( I'm one of those "Compile Developers". HAHAHA, Anyways just hit me up on my Facebook, Let's talk about the terms and the pricing.
    Im not talking about you sir haha your a legend (*hands down*)
    "Learn from the Pros"
    "Don't steal, Create, and Innovate"
    "Give credit where the credit is due"
    stay away from
    COMPILE DEVELOPERS

Advertisement