Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vpn Error in Hamachi

Reaction score
Hello, I use hamachi type Logmein i got >VPN Status Error/Status Network adapter Error..when i'm connect to My Other pc...any soloution..Please help Me:mellow:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I use hamachi type Logmein i got >VPN Status Error/Status Network adapter Error..when i'm connect to My Other pc...any soloution..Please help Me:mellow:

any ss maybe i can help you w/ ur problem coz i also encounered error like that on my hamachi...having yellow triangle on my connection... the hamachi network interface is not installed on ur pc

Upvote 0
Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Steps.

Prereq-Please backup Hamachi Configuration Folder before proceding as I seen a few actually get deleted even though the user said to preserve settings

1. Delete Hamachi Network Adapter from Device manager

2. Uninstall Hamachi and reboot

3. Deploy Hamachi from weblink and you should be able to connect properly afterwards

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh the hamachi was being block by firewall of vista. you must put hamachi in the list of exception...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sir rob_angel how to put hamachi in the list of exception?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir rob_angel how to put hamachi in the list of exception?

right click ur local area connetion on the taskbar>>>status>>>general>>>properties>>>advanced>>>windows firewall>>>settings>>>exceptions>>>programs and services>>> see to it that the hamachi has a check on if or if u dont see hamachi click add programs the browse the folder of hamachi and select hamachi.exe to add

this is on windows xp but its similar to ur vista....
if u want i can help u thru teamviewer

just add me up at ym>>> rob_angel23

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
right click ur local area connetion on the taskbar>>>status>>>general>>>properties>>>advanced>>>windows firewall>>>settings>>>exceptions>>>programs and services>>> see to it that the hamachi has a check on if or if u dont see hamachi click add programs the browse the folder of hamachi and select hamachi.exe to add

this is on windows xp but its similar to ur vista....
if u want i can help u thru teamviewer

just add me up at ym>>> rob_angel23

does it work like that on windows 7 i have the same probleme and if it does cant you help me thru teamviewer plz

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have yellow triangles i rebooted pc,network,anything but still not fixed.any1 coud help me and dont cofuse me when help?id be glad for it.whit triangles i cnan t join servers.reply me.btw im using windows xp

Upvote 0
Back