Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Compile client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im trying to compile the Game-Client (NeoRylClient from Equilibrium) on visual studio 2010, but it throws me a error on "MemoryManager.lib", the thing is this: there is the source-code of the MemoryManager but to compile it it requests me to have the MemoryManager.lib (absurd at all) so, anyone knows how to fix this or got the MemoryManager.lib? I've looked all the forum and google but i didn't found a solution to this, Thanks for your time!

Error:
1>------ Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: MemoryManager, configuración: Release Win32 ------
1>Compilación iniciada a las 07/12/2017 01:57:14 p.m..
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Se creará "../Intermediate/MemoryManager/Release\MemoryManager.unsuccessfulbuild" porque se especificó "AlwaysCreate".
1>TRACKER : error TRK0005: no se encontr¾: "CL.exe". El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
1>

Back