Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help as I add dll to ryl2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I need to know how to add .dll to ryl 2 I have some files that already came with a dll like orbmedals and fameparty! but now I got new dlls like trade mk kr and armorglow and I do not know how to enable them! I have them in the server folder! but they do not appear in the game ryl! I need help, how do I get it? that I must edit to enable armorglow and trade mk kr! I was told that for trade MK kr you must edit the database but I do not know how!

I am also creating a server ryl2 I have new textures new maps! and I'm looking for gm to help me!

My FB:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I need to know how to add .dll to ryl 2 I have some files that already came with a dll like orbmedals and fameparty! but now I got new dlls like trade mk kr and armorglow and I do not know how to enable them! I have them in the server folder! but they do not appear in the game ryl! I need help, how do I get it? that I must edit to enable armorglow and trade mk kr! I was told that for trade MK kr you must edit the database but I do not know how!

I am also creating a server ryl2 I have new textures new maps! and I'm looking for gm to help me!

My FB:

what you need to do is
hook .dll in your rylgameserver.exe

here a toturial video link how to hook .dll in

Back