is it possible?

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

is it possible?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Edit: Can RYL be ran on MSSQL 2014, or Windows 10 in general?

Unless Draco or Damage show up and mysteriously give me the server files for their RoW client, because I'm not the best programmer and lack source codes, are the following possible with other clients.

A.)

A few questions regarding RYL1 & RYL2 client.

Is it possible to change stat allocations +4 per level etc.

Is it possible to change stat requirement for gear.

Is it possible to change stat requirement for books.

B.)

What kind of programming knowledge do I actually need to open a server(ryl1, ryl2 & ROW and make changes, even minor ones - mob placement - rates etc and so on.

C.)

Anyone know what the average costs are for hosting for an RYL server and what the average memory requirements are?

D.)

If I do decide to fuck around with a ROW client, do all the server tools from other versions work with this client or no?

Thanks.

Also if anyone is interested in creating an actual good US based server for the community, not focused on donations, not heavily modified with all this bullshit and speak decent english feel free to drop me a line. There are a ton of people out there in search for something like this.
    Last edited by Sixseven; 04-05-16 at 03:51 AM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: is it possible?

+1 here, our team is looking into building a row server but we are in lack of source codes atm. add me on facebook Yannick Wante

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amarranth View Post
    +1 here, our team is looking into building a row server but we are in lack of source codes atm. add me on facebook Yannick Wante
    No one is going to give you the source code...even if it was out there.

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    In Your HeartLocation
    55Posts

Let me answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixseven View Post
    Edit: Can RYL be ran on MSSQL 2014, or Windows 10 in general?
    A.)

A few questions regarding RYL1 & RYL2 client.

Is it possible to change stat allocations +4 per level etc. need hard code

Is it possible to change stat requirement for gear. easy
    Is it possible to change stat requirement for books.easy

B.)

What kind of programming knowledge do I actually need to open a server(ryl1, ryl2 & ROW and make changes, even minor ones - mob placement - rates etc and so on. basic programming

C.)

Anyone know what the average costs are for hosting for an RYL server and what the average memory requirements are? minimal : Ram 4GB n core i3

D.)

If I do decide to fuck around with a ROW client, do all the server tools from other versions work with this client or no? yes for some tools cos all ryl tools not much different

Thanks.

Also if anyone is interested in creating an actual good US based server for the community, not focused on donations, not heavily modified with all this bullshit and speak decent english feel free to drop me a line. There are a ton of people out there in search for something like this. pls explain more

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    Balik PulauLocation
    1,337Posts

About changing its impossible .. Once the gameserver detect , you will be kicked out from the game without any errors (exept GM you wont be kicked out)

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Джохор-БLocation
    62Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaitoDaumoto View Post
    About changing its impossible .. Once the gameserver detect , you will be kicked out from the game without any errors (exept GM you wont be kicked out)
    Whoa...
    What .? really ..?
    read properly dude..

Advertisement