Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

is it possible?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: Can RYL be ran on MSSQL 2014, or Windows 10 in general?

Unless Draco or Damage show up and mysteriously give me the server files for their RoW client, because I'm not the best programmer and lack source codes, are the following possible with other clients.

A.)

A few questions regarding RYL1 & RYL2 client.

Is it possible to change stat allocations +4 per level etc.

Is it possible to change stat requirement for gear.

Is it possible to change stat requirement for books.

B.)

What kind of programming knowledge do I actually need to open a server(ryl1, ryl2 & ROW and make changes, even minor ones - mob placement - rates etc and so on.

C.)

Anyone know what the average costs are for hosting for an RYL server and what the average memory requirements are?

D.)

If I do decide to duck around with a ROW client, do all the server tools from other versions work with this client or no?

Thanks.

Also if anyone is interested in creating an actual good US based server for the community, not focused on donations, not heavily modified with all this shenanigans and speak decent english feel free to drop me a line. There are a ton of people out there in search for something like this.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
+1 here, our team is looking into building a row server but we are in lack of source codes atm. add me on facebook Yannick Wante

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
+1 here, our team is looking into building a row server but we are in lack of source codes atm. add me on facebook Yannick Wante

No one is going to give you the source code...even if it was out there.

Reaction score
Let me answer
Edit: Can RYL be ran on MSSQL 2014, or Windows 10 in general?
A.)

A few questions regarding RYL1 & RYL2 client.

Is it possible to change stat allocations +4 per level etc. need hard code

Is it possible to change stat requirement for gear. easy
Is it possible to change stat requirement for books.easy

B.)

What kind of programming knowledge do I actually need to open a server(ryl1, ryl2 & ROW and make changes, even minor ones - mob placement - rates etc and so on. basic programming

C.)

Anyone know what the average costs are for hosting for an RYL server and what the average memory requirements are? minimal : Ram 4GB n core i3

D.)

If I do decide to duck around with a ROW client, do all the server tools from other versions work with this client or no? yes for some tools cos all ryl tools not much different

Thanks.

Also if anyone is interested in creating an actual good US based server for the community, not focused on donations, not heavily modified with all this shenanigans and speak decent english feel free to drop me a line. There are a ton of people out there in search for something like this. pls explain more

hih

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About changing its impossible .. Once the gameserver detect , you will be kicked out from the game without any errors (exept GM you wont be kicked out)

Whoa...
What .? really ..?
read properly dude..

Back