RYL1 ItemScript.gsf & MonsterProtoType.gsf

MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    143Posts

RYL1 ItemScript.gsf & MonsterProtoType.gsf

I'm using Client 557 and server 600.

I can't seem to edit the ItemScript & MonsterPrototype GSF files using RYLCoder at all. I've tried for a day and a half to get it working, but it's just not working.

I need a ItemScript.gsf and MonsterProtoType.gsf that can be opened using RYLCoder.

Please include the RYLCoder that you used to edit the scripts.

Issue resolved: Use Compiler to convert ItemScript.txt into GSF, not RYLCoder.
    Last edited by Scapoot; 07-12-13 at 08:56 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    42Posts

Re: RYL1 ItemScript.gsf & MonsterProtoType.gsf

you can not open those with ryl coder, better open those in server side txt and edit and use convert script to convert it to gsf

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by renato2222 View Post
    you can not open those with ryl coder, better open those in server side txt and edit and use convert script to convert it to gsf
    How to use Script Converter? There is no instruction?Anyone reading this, please reply.Thanks btw.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    402Posts

Oyu need to put the itemscript, skillcript .txt in the folder with the converter and the .jpg according with the file you want to convert, and so, just press the .exe from compiler, and follow insturctions at screen . If you got some error sometimes and didnt get the convertion, you need to fix the .txt according to the error you see at error folder created.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    Balik PulauLocation
    1,349Posts

Well , RYL compiler for part 1 is come full korean .. you just need to find the translation and you are free to use the converter .. :D good luck!

Advertisement