Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL1 ItemScript.gsf & MonsterProtoType.gsf

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using Client 557 and server 600.

I can't seem to edit the ItemScript & MonsterPrototype GSF files using RYLCoder at all. I've tried for a day and a half to get it working, but it's just not working.

I need a ItemScript.gsf and MonsterProtoType.gsf that can be opened using RYLCoder.

Please include the RYLCoder that you used to edit the scripts.

Issue resolved: Use Compiler to convert ItemScript.txt into GSF, not RYLCoder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you can not open those with ryl coder, better open those in server side txt and edit and use convert script to convert it to gsf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can not open those with ryl coder, better open those in server side txt and edit and use convert script to convert it to gsf
How to use Script Converter? There is no instruction?Anyone reading this, please reply.Thanks btw.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oyu need to put the itemscript, skillcript .txt in the folder with the converter and the .jpg according with the file you want to convert, and so, just press the .exe from compiler, and follow insturctions at screen . If you got some error sometimes and didnt get the convertion, you need to fix the .txt according to the error you see at error folder created.

Back