Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About 1.4.4+ (1.5.1) Server

Reaction score
I have a few questions about the new server.
I worked the most time on 1.3.6 Server. I dont know it's that the same or not.

1. Are the elements.data in Server Side and Client Side the same?
2. Work the 1.4.4+ Gshop tools for 1.5.1 too if yes what are the best gshop tool (editor).
3. Are the tasks.data in Server Side and Client Side the same?
4. How can i set the rates (drop,coins,exp,sp etc)? (On 1.3.6 are in /gamed/ptemplate.conf )
5. What are the best register script for 1.5.1? (I tested a register script from 1.3.6 and it didn't work)

I hope thats not to much and sorry for my bad english.

Thx in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reaction score
1-Yes
2-Yes,
3-yes, To the Staskedit in this pwtools I gave u wont edit, You need to use http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-staskedit-v111-v118-995071/
4-You cant unless your fix the ptemplate to work with gs, You can use the rate generator,http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/gs-editor-1-5-1-a-990617/
5-You can use the registeration script that came up with the server ur using, Your.server.i.p/registration.php its located in cd /var/www.

Np

You are the best NoName123456 . Thx for all.

EDIT: What should i know when i edit the gshop datas? i edited something and after that the world map crash. On 1.3.6 are easy to edit gshop cuz server and client are the same files. Thx in advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thx sora that was the tut what i searched for but never found it

EDIT: For everyone who have a 1.5.1 server Dont follow this tut. This ONE are better. If you export the gshop.data to gshopsv.data your world map will crash.

Last edited:
Back