Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.2 pwi server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem 1 Solved But when i recompress it the same way i do all the other Server Clients the client says its corrupted any idea Why?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
being bitter at the development community for being slack and uneventful is a bad way to look at it.

The community is dying because no one is sharing anything anymore, not lack of effort. If you truely loved this game and you wished to see it make a comeback you would share all of the fancy stuff you had just in hopes that some people will come and use it just so the game you love can thrive again.

Its too much about money and greed and secrets now instead of enjoyment of the game. most of us developers for PW got into it because we like the game now we are killing it with the excuse of "leech" and excuse of "money" when really thats not the correct way to think

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The community is dying because no one is sharing anything anymore, not lack of effort. If you truely loved this game and you wished to see it make a comeback you would share all of the fancy stuff you had just in hopes that some people will come and use it just so the game you love can thrive again.
Lol.. share.. what is there to share? There is nothing to share anymore. EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE on these boards as long as you use search button. Forums are dead because:
1. people are losing interest in the game (1.4.4 release was a peak)
2. like I already said, everything is available. And if something isn't.. All that is needed is below average IQ to figure the rest out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thay may share things. but the tools isnt working 100% 1 reson the 1.5.2 files Keeps messing up
and the Search most of the time gives u nonsense

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
everything is not available if so send me a link to 1.5.2 server files and the tools made to work with it,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
True, but I ran the elementclient.bat bypasser and I can see actualized gshop without really editing it. What I'm trying to say is that it's more of a server-sided gshop in 1.5.2. Very interesting, I wonder why they took this change now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You all Light years Behind im On V 20.4.4 PW has developed Space Traval and you play on a holodeack
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Well I just called my friend doc brown, and he said he could hook me up with PW v9016 - apparently after they resurrected the game in the year 6,008 and they just started updating it only once a year, but the updates were so epic, he jumped ahead to the year 9016 to get this version for us! Wait, no, of course by "us" I mean "ME" >.> I have it, you don't :eek:tt1:

I'm 7,000 YEARS ahead of yall!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old topic.. I have found chinese version goes to 1.5.3..

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And ? Nobody cares about PW anymore here... Only some fools or people that want to get the last $$$$ from it, until it's completly dead and goes in a blackhole to be forget for ever.

PS: I should change my profil pic btw :O It was back in 1.3.6 xD So old now...

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
just because pw is going down dont mean people that wanna make a pwi server has to stop, because i sure am not stoping, there is a reason that pwi is going down, and ima bring pw back

where did you find them?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah ofc they could do a server for the fun. But who will play that old game now? Not so much people actualy. You want to bring pw back? Good, you have some f*cking hopes then... Sorry if I'm rude or something, I opened my eyes since long time ago about PW. It got a last good breath with the leak of the 1.4.4 release here on RZ. Then after that, it's dying slowly but surely. Even in the case 1.5.2 will be leaked here, that will not help to revive that game... Always the same poop... Always the same content... nothing new...

Reactions: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back