Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.3 Log in background change??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Incase you don't know, the 1.5.3 patch introduces us to this new devil called, THE GODDAMN BACKGROUND AINT IN SURFACES. Aka- its made out of multple elements scattered around multiple areas.

So far I have found out that the guy on the boat is from models
And the splashing effects and the floating boats and moon glow are from gfx....
I have no idea where the moon is from or the rest of background...and the water...its just there, no idea where it's from aswell.

So if any1 has any idea what to do to remove all objects and just have 1 still image (if some gfx are lefts thats fine), or if any1 knows what would need to be changed/modified for the log in to go back to 1.5.1 log in system where it uses the background from surfaces, i would gladly wish to know :*::mellow::mellow:

Reaction score
i never tryed the new pw servers butsnt possible its work same way like the 1.4.2 = > 1.3.6 ?
there you needed to replace login map (in client map folder and in i guess from lodata.pck) and scenectrl.ini or what from configs.pck and fish gfx via hexing the elementclient.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello : 3 all files related to the starter map.. or almost all well are inside building.pck and its easy to find.. pick the new folders... rename them...

then re-pack, if u did rename the right folder, the textures from the intro will go blank, then go to the folder and edit them as you wish

Back