Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Alive and well

Reaction score
Woah where the heck did you come from.

"A wild 343 appeared!"
*343 used basic knowledge*
"It wasn't very effective..."

Okay okay okay, I am indeed alive and well (well, actually I'm sick right now but whatever! any day above ground is a good one!). I haven't really been living under a rock although I have had a LOT going on. Without getting too specific I am turning a new leaf / new chapter of my life as well, with all this crap going on. I quit my job, quit my woman, started taking random vacation/road trips - and have been in general just enjoying a physical life! I don't think I plan to be gone "forever" but for the time being, I cannot commit to any type of regularity, especially when it comes to 'online' stuffs. So no, I will not be seeking to return to mod /f452 again, at least yet - until I make such commitment!

In the mean time or at the very least I will poke my head in here from time to time, help out where I can, cause trouble where I can >.> and whatnot... I'm just honestly shocked that the section still has ANY life whatsoever, not to mention the actual game (official server(s)) - despite having undergone a massive server merging <.< Can't believe PW is almost a decade old for the USA! Maybe in the future I'll do a "a DECADE of PW" release, to contain 136, 146, and (future) 156 LOL! But now they have to make a 156 then! I really cannot commit to that either, but if they really do wind up making a 156 then I may just actually do it (it's really not hard now that I basically have a massive template I can just pretty much drop any version into the package I have going on)! That being said, sorry but no, I will not be doing a 153 release, I see that's also already been shared around here. I am still unable to decide if I even want to DL it just to add to my personal archives or not =\

Oh well, it was nice coming back after such a long period of inactivity to find my mailbox effing full LOL. Spent a whole day reading messages and friend requests LOL. Just know that, unless or until I personally say "I'm leaving for good" - I just wont do that! I'd at least throw out a warning first! LOL Otherwise, despite my being busy and just living more of a PHYSICAL life now opposed to a VIRTUAL one - I shall always at least stop back in, at least at some point! I just also refuse to do it from my phone too, because duck trying to look at a forum on a little butt screen! And I aint gettin' no stupid butt "app" either (taptalk er whatever the crap you kids be using now a days)! I hear those are also crap any-damn-ways!

Anyway, being that I am currently sick, I will probably actually be around for about a week pretty reliably until I disappear off into the sunset again for a bit! I don't get sick a lot but duck, when I do - well, when it rains it POURS! Effing FLU season, damn you!

Anyways, back to hiding behind my favorite sofa for a bit behindsofa - Alive and well - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
there is still only one mod in f452 who is 343. nobody else. so f*ck off and get back NAO

welcome back.... and dont try to dissapear again else i gonna kick your butt
Lol! Mean!!
I've been mod here for years, and always on top of things :p: . its okay, I understand where you're coming from..

And it's good too see you 343 ! I'm sorry that you was demodded, it was due to the inactivity. I have no doubt that you'll get mod again once you're ready to get it back, you automatically have my vouch if you ever need it lol. I missed you man, I'm glad to see that you're alive and well, Sorry to hear about you being sick though. I hope you get to feeling better soon. And I'd love to have one of those in depth convos with you again sometime soon if you can..

Though keep your head up, and stand strong on your new path in life. Knowing you, I have no doubt that you'll make it through just fine :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It is great to hear you are doing good mate, and I am glad to hear that you are not gone for good :D
You are the reason I was able to get started with perfect world development so I thank you. many good times with that.
Hope tyo see you around soon

Reactions: 343
Back