Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean Naked Mod for Testing Player Textures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK all How Do i get the Default Pants that when u take off your fash not to show up with out making your player invisible??

IV Done it b4 but i had to Make the boxers think there bracers But i want to improve that mod
My Pic is the bracer example i would Like to remove it But stay Naked
:cool::8::sneaky2:

Reaction score
OK all How Do i get the Default Pants that when u take off your fash not to show up with out making your player invisible??

IV Done it b4 but i had to Make the boxers think there bracers But i want to improve that mod
My Pic is the bracer example i would Like to remove it But stay Naked
:cool::8::sneaky2:

pervert :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMAO I guess all game model-GFX Designers are Perverts then BC Some1 has to draw the Naked 3d Models

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know There Some1 out there that's Played with the fash GFX. what color transparency - Alpha Channel Does the Game use So my hole player doesn't disappear when i add transparency to a fash

WHy is SO dang hard to get any 1 to Help With Stuff On PW Dev Stuff its not like its TOP SECRET Files PW files IS PW all the Same GFX most of the time
PS this is what i have So for

any ideas would be Nice

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Telling Me out of all the PWI DEVs none of you can figer out how to fix this Glich with invisible fash.

BTW if i get it to Work. Since All of you want to ignore me all the time and never want to Help im not going to Shear my gfx mod then

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Do you mean how to remove the dark shadow of the crotch area when you make a model 100% naked? Please specify what you need to know better.

Do you mean how to make parts of a fashion piece transparent ingame?

Why a fashion piece might not be working ingame?

The way you word a issue correlates to how efficiently someone can help you with it, it is not about greed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its the white Boxers when i remove them By making a invisible texture i go invisible on the main Screen, Im naked Like i want to Be on the Login-player creation Screen and on the fash Peview

Yes how to make parts of a fashion piece transparent ingame?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There was a way to make transparent parts on a fashion piece so that you would only see them inside a bright GFX casted by a player. I cant recall precisely what is done. Check your forum PMs please.

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i want to remove. edit the size. or make invisible Part 2 the mod semi works here on the log in Screen and here in the fashion Preview Screen that's the way i want to look in Game Like on the 1st 2 Pics

Ok all i got it to work i had to improvise

If Any 1 has any input or that knows How to draw Muscle and fur textures it would be Cool to make the Beasts More Sexy and Cool Looking even the Male players

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMAO i got it to Work i had to imper vise
VER 1
VER 2
VER 3

this works on all Server Ver 1.3.8-1.5.1

Last edited:
Back