Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eclipse Loading Screens

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

I made a collection with all loading screens and music themes from all PWI expansions. But Eclipse is the only one missing and I looked everywhere and I can't find the original files. Found some versions of Eclipse but they have another logo on them. I want the original ones which say "PWI Eclipse" on the logo.

So if anyone has a backup of the game (1.5.2/1.5.3) before Elysium expansion came out (April 12th) please let me know. The file with the loading screens is "surfaces.pck".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the China loading screens too, but in my opinion, that logo just sucks :)) As I said above, I want the ones with PWI Eclipse logo.
Andy Auditore - Eclipse Loading Screens - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I have the China loading screens too, but in my opinion, that logo just sucks :)) As I said above, I want the ones with PWI Eclipse logo.

You can search that logo on google and put it on PS on your login screen at surface and you get just like as you want
Andy Auditore - Eclipse Loading Screens - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you extract the Loading Screens without the logo and loading bar? If yes, from which file?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
surfaces.pck they are a bunch of chinese named .jpg files with dates or something on them all in the main directory multiple copies for different resolutions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't know Photoshop and it wouldn't look the same anyway. So I still need the "surfaces.pck" file before Elysium. No one seems to have any backup, lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You guys don't get it. I need the ORIGINAL ECLIPSE loading screens for my collection. Stop trying to give me other solutions, like photoshop or some other edits. If you don't have them, then don't reply. Thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You guys don't get it. I need the ORIGINAL ECLIPSE loading screens for my collection. Stop trying to give me other solutions, like photoshop or some other edits. If you don't have them, then don't reply. Thanks
don't complain about solutions people give you if you are not willing to put any work in yourself

PWI no longer has manual patches, if you can find them on some other nationality of 1.5.3 then be our guest but don't expect people to spoon feed you poop like this. If you are incapable of checking all proper sources for any way to get that specific 1.5.3 client then open surfaces.pck then I don't know what to tell you, you are in the wrong place my friend.

If you want it so bad and aren't willing to take other solutions then examine Perfect World Russia France Germany China Brazil Japan and Philippians client and website to see if they still can hopefully manual patch. Because obviously no one can obtain the 1.5.3 english client specifically. So either deal with latest PWI loading screens or find another source yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't complain, I thought people didn't understand my requirement.

I found various private servers, and I searched all the internet. I spent days to download some of the games cuz low-speed download sites, and I extracted surfaces.pck from each one of them, but they all have their loading screens modified. That's why I asked here, maybe someone has a backup of the original PWI before Elysium.

I didn't just post here without researching, this was my last option. After all, it's for my "All expansions collection", so I guess I'll stick with the Chinese version if there really is nobody who has the english ones.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i might be able to help you out there

I got a stock 1,5,3 client so im sure i can help with the loading screens

pm me for skype

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, thank you kindly, but I already found them. A friend of mine gave me his old HDD and he had PWI Eclipse on it.
Here's the full collection I made:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, thank you kindly, but I already found them. A friend of mine gave me his old HDD and he had PWI Eclipse on it.
Here's the full collection I made:

Woah thank you, nice share.

Back