Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gs editor 1.5.1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its not my tool just so you know. and ive not looked into hex editing the gs to work with ptemplate yet got other things to work out 1st

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its not my tool just so you know. and ive not looked into hex editing the gs to work with ptemplate yet got other things to work out 1st

Ehm..

I would like to know which part of the GS needs to be edited when using tools IDA, do U have reference or some clue.. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this or even if its allowed...

View attachment 144182

its from a guy called Case so kudos to him

:thumbup1:

idk if anyone has tested this, but I tried it and not only did it not work, but when I replaced the edited gs with the original I had backed up, I couldn't get the gs to load any maps and had to replace my whole /home/ folder from backup to get it to work again. All I am trying to do is get 10x everthing but unsuccessful. Thanks anyways for the headache.

edit: I am using MrKiller's 1.5.1 server files @ http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-server-files-1-5-a-989364/

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmmm, you can edit the gs file with hexa editor... :D try to find the thread that provide "how to" do it... good luck..

Back