Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GShop for 1.5.1 server

CJ1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working Gshop for 1.5.1 V101, both client and server from PWI as I can't get any Gshop editors to work?

CJ1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then your doing something wrong, explain what you do. pictures might help too

Thank you for your offer, But it doesn't help.

Can SOMEONE PLEASE provide a gshop data file for 1.5.1 v 101. It will save me 6-9 GB of download just to get 1 damn file. I'll see if I can stuff with it to get the server side. BUT can someone who is ACTUALLY HELPFUL please provide a G Shop file from PWI client? Or if someone already has one they have edited that would be much appreciated.

whoami1995, Perhaps it is hard to UNDERSTAND. They will NOT open. As in " Windows is checking for the problem " I have found one that opens, but everytime I try 1.5.1 data files it says wrong data files.

Back to my actual post. Please anyone with a 1.5.1 G shop file ( client side, although matching server side would be appreciated as well in case I can't get any program to work )

Reaction score
No, I do not have a gshop file, but I could try to note off the likely reasons an editor wouldn't be working for you:

Do you have ALL of your "dev" "stuff" updated on your system?

What I mean by this is, it doesn't matter if you're on WinXP or Win7 (the two *cough*best*cough* OS's put out by Microsnot) but if you don't have the following things installed:

- DirectX SDK
- Java JDK
- .NET
- Visual Runtime(s) / Redistributable(s) -- more specifically:
- Visual C++ Runtime(s) / Redistributable(s) -- 2005 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013

I'd start with that list, if you don't have at least those things installed - it's no wonder you're having problems... ... ...

CJ1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I do not have a gshop file, but I could try to note off the likely reasons an editor wouldn't be working for you:

Do you have ALL of your "dev" "stuff" updated on your system?

What I mean by this is, it doesn't matter if you're on WinXP or Win7 (the two *cough*best*cough* OS's put out by Microsnot) but if you don't have the following things installed:

- DirectX SDK
- Java JDK
- .NET
- Visual Runtime(s) / Redistributable(s) -- more specifically:
- Visual C++ Runtime(s) / Redistributable(s) -- 2005 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013

I'd start with that list, if you don't have at least those things installed - it's no wonder you're having problems... ... ...

I thought those would be the issue when pwAdmin wouldn't load server configs or chars when server was on... so I updated all of those. My problem is that it either says file / application not found, or windows is searching for a solution to the problem, or the simplest one, wrong version.

Everything is set to auto update, but I do go through once a month a verify and manually update to check. I can retry and see how things go :/

Back