Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Installation Pw server v 1.1.6 - 1.5.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the pw for mysql and do i have to move or leave the files and make the client ready and good

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sed: can't read /etc/table.xml: No such file or directory
[INFO 2018-04-27 01-43-22] Creating next patch data.[INFO 2018-04-27 01-43-22] Using new files location = files/new/[INFO 2018-04-27 01-43-22] Using patch output folder = files/CPW/[ERROR 2018-04-27 01-43-22] CPWCreator unable to connect mysql.com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'pw.files' doesn't exist at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:534) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3515) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3447) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1951) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2101) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2548) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2477) at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1422) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPWCreator.getDbRevisions(CPWCreator.java:71) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPWCreator.<init>(CPWCreator.java:52) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPW.revision(CPW.java:175) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPW.main(CPW.java:79)[INFO 2018-04-27 01-43-22] Updating...[INFO 2018-04-27 01-43-22] Updating element...[ERROR 2018-04-27 01-43-22] Error while creatingcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'pw.files' doesn't exist at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:534) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3515) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3447) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1951) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2101) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2548) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2477) at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1422) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPWCreator.updateDatabase(CPWCreator.java:269) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPWCreator.update(CPWCreator.java:421) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPWCreator.update(CPWCreator.java:390) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPWCreator.revision(CPWCreator.java:148) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPW.revision(CPW.java:177) at com.pwemu.clientupdater.CPW.main(CPW.java:79)

Error after install !

sed: can't read /etc/table.xml: No such file or directory

try reading the error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations Altruist, it's a really nice job and so much easier to setup a server with your script.

Suggestion: After installing server on VM i can't establish a connection via SSH, (because its unauthorized). I have to "permitrootlogin yes" in "/ssh/sshd_config" file. Please do this by default, thanks :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Suggestion: After installing server on VM i can't establish a connection via SSH, (because its unauthorized). I have to "permitrootlogin yes" in "/ssh/sshd_config" file. Please do this by default, thanks :)

if its really that hard for you to adjust your os environment, here is a one liner for ya that you can add to Altruist's script... i highly doubt he would mind... :)

Code:
[/COLOR]sed -i -e 's/PermitRootLogin .*/PermitRootLogin yes/g' /etc/ssh/sshd_config; service ssh restart

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its really that hard for you to adjust your os environment, here is a one liner for ya that you can add to Altruist's script... i highly doubt he would mind... :)

Code:
sed -i -e 's/PermitRootLogin .*/PermitRootLogin yes/g' /etc/ssh/sshd_config; service ssh restart

Thank you very much Mr. Rude Boy.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sorry for my rudeness... Afterwards I thought about it more... It would be pointless to put that into any script as in most cases you would need ssh access just to get the script onto the os... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who Has thes Boot disks ? it would be useful if we had a ISO with the Server OS And PW server install on the same Disk ISO

Reaction score
what about the newer java and php?
java 7 not release candidate anymore (last installable is the java8 for latest distros), php5 also outdated, would be nice if you can update to java8 or higher version and php7.2 (which got more feature and faster)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this error?

Altruist - Installation Pw server v 1.1.6 - 1.5.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using Debian 8.10 x64 on Digital Ocean. Thanks.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it says no /etc/table.xml found at the top... the table.xml has the mysql login info, that would be why it cannot connect to mysql a few more lines down...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it says no /etc/table.xml found at the top... the table.xml has the mysql login info, that would be why it cannot connect to mysql a few more lines down...

Can you help me what to do? Sorry I'm new in this kind of job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do i DL this Linux and PW server install Disk like the 1 from the start of this post

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've completely forgot about this game. Thx for posting, I will try it for sure - just to bring some memmories :D

Back