Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Installation Pw server v 1.1.6 - 1.5.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IDK why command and link is removed but...
Here it is: wget -O - "http://pwbash.ddns.net/Server/pwbash.sh" | bash

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
first time u need to learn how to use linux like *.sh or bash or anything else ... we cant teach u this ...

next time u ask about this > report

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all of these versions are original package from chinese servers, right?

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i need the entire client, already got a 1.5.0 client but the questlog and tracker is bugged, posted a post about it in detail but no answer

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@HyperSin
v1.5.0 released 3 different elements.data versions... v88, v94, and v99... i imagine that they released more than one tasks.data version too... what versions are in your v.1.5.0 server...?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
would need the v1.5.0 v99 server files with the matching libtask.so, etc...

i'm building matching server and client packs... give me a lil bit and i'll build a v1.5.0 pack...

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
ok, thank you

,found my quest problem so client is no longer needed, the asswipe who uploaded this client (not on this website) fucked the tasks.data up all to hell putting quests in category's like side quests and legend and 1.5.0 dont support those category's, fixed, is there anyway to edit task_npc.data and dyn_task.data

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
glad you got it figured out... never edited task_npc or dyn_task before... what are they used for...?

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
well when i replaced them both with a 1.4.6 client the issue regarding all the tracking information cordnets being the same no matter the quest was fixed so ik one does the autopath and npc cords for the auto path, not sure on the other one, id like to edit the 1.5.0 versions to fix them and add more to them

take it back, the cords did not change, go figure all quests are still the same

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client for server files v1.5.5 was removed !Source : reupload !Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clients of all versions(RU):

Back