Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wrong section, but..
I never clicked "Like" button and I wouldn't click it, because aggressive annoying pop-ups that keep coming back is not a way to get the "likes" at all. Today I see that RZ has confirmed my "Like" even though I never clicked... What the hell? Then I realized that clicking close button actually LIKES this webpage, I don't know how to even name it... Sure it doesn't cost me anything to Like this forum, but if you are gonna FORCE me to do this then you can gtfo :)

Reaction score
Wrong section, but..
I never clicked "Like" button and I wouldn't click it, because aggressive annoying pop-ups that keep coming back is not a way to get the "likes" at all. Today I see that RZ has confirmed my "Like" even though I never clicked... What the hell? Then I realized that clicking close button actually LIKES this webpage, I don't know how to even name it... Sure it doesn't cost me anything to Like this forum, but if you are gonna FORCE me to do this then you can gtfo :)

1+ avalanche3

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
For those of us that use smart phones, it was a complete boycott as the 'like' could not be removed with any amount of effort and obstructed viewing and posting.

Back