Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A little help. ( Building a new downloads directory)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know I have been gone from these boards a long time. I had a lot of personal strife in my life and it took me a while to be stable enough to start working again. With that in mind I don't want to waste a lot of time. I have updated the server install guide in my signature all of the install links are now active again and functional. I am also rebuilding the file repository I had previously.

That being said I notice file links are getting harder to come by around here. I am hoping for some help with fixing that.

For starters if anyone has or is using a copy of any of my custom files like my npc data etc I would love a copy to share with the community again otherwise i am going to be remaking stuff but any of my original files that are missing would be nice.

Other than that I would just like to get some good hosting of all the server files etc. What I propose if if you got it link it or upload it.

using that right there you can get free premium 4shared the advantage of that is you can use the wget feature to pull it onto about any server this will let me get them in my downloads page as well as leave links for other people to download and host the files themselves. Here or some of mine so far. Oh and any direct link works if you only want to host it for a time ill direct dl it to my server. I just like 4shared cause it leaves secondary links as well.

Link List​

pw 151

pwAdmin

151 server files

sql files

151 sql with roles db imported

scripts

translation of basic registration script.

151 Client Files

343's 151 client thanks to shadowvzs

Last edited:
Reaction score
How to get a Premium 4shared Account For FREE (Lifetime Persistent files) - Simple Comprehensive Tutorials using that right there you can get free premium 4shared the advantage of that is you can use the wget feature to pull it onto about any server this will let me get them in my downloads page as well as leave links for other people to download and host the files themselves. Here or some of mine so far. Oh and any direct link works if you only want to host it for a time ill direct dl it to my server. I just like 4shared cause it leaves secondary links as well.
xD i will never use a other browser then FireFox or Chrome.
But thx for uplaoding the files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
heh citro basically is chrome its more so you can get 4shared pro long enough to help with the project but yeah this needs to happen anyone whos willing to help in anyway would be appreciated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need people to just upload stuff to places I can direct dl from like 4shared google drive or even if they have it hosted on their server. That way I can download it on mine and mirror it on 4shared. My goal is to have direct download links for all the files people need and backups on 4shared and other download sources. Also once ive compiled everything in a downloads directory on my server. I am going to zip the entire directory and host it as a download so that if other people want they can download all of it and mirror it themselves. Part of the reason for this is mega blatantly sucks and thats almost all thats left as far as links to files.

I want people to just be able to get their stuff again. For instance me im sitting here with a running server for a new install guide I am making. I can't finish it because I can't download any of the clients completely without waiting two days because mega has a daily download quota. More than that from a dev standpoint atleast for me direct links are necessary I like to make auto installers and things like that for people I can't if I can't reliably host the files for it.

But basically if its pw related and you have it put it somewhere that allows direct download so I can get it and host it . I don't care what version its for I just want to support this development community.

Thanks to shadowvzs we now have a new link to 343's 151 client. I have added it to the first post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok now all I need is specialty files I am really hoping to find someone who downloaded my npc stuff back in the day that will share. I solved the dl issue bough mega pro and installed a small gnome desktop on my vps so i can just vnc in and download the files using firefox to the dl server

Back