Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some missing files request

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone post the untouched/unchanged gshop.data , gshop1.data , elements.data and tasks.data?
Both server-sided and client-sided.

Thanks a lot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, thank you very much for your kindness and your help.

Close this thread please, since nobody is going to help me out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah cause your a joke Ozuru. This is the pw 1.4.4 section if your not going to help here, don't post picking on everyone that does. Why don't you go back to your ripped off version of someone else's 1.4.4 server files.....

*facepalm* - Oh wait I forgot you don't have a life so you have nothing better to do then pick on people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok that came out wrong.....Its just I have been trying to fix these broken butt files since they were released. There has not been much help here with them and I can't help with what I can't fix.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Yeah cause your a joke Ozuru. This is the pw 1.4.4 section if your not going to help here, don't post picking on everyone that does. Why don't you go back to your ripped off version of someone else's 1.4.4 server files.....

*facepalm* - Oh wait I forgot you don't have a life so you have nothing better to do then pick on people.

>"ripped off version of someone else's 1.4.4 server files"
>"ripped off version"
>"someone else's 1.4.4 server files"

Do you realize that you're posting on a thread where he asked for assistance with "someone else's 1.4.4 server files"?

How are ours "ripped off" and "someone else's 1.4.4 server files" and yours are not?

I'm pretty sure you're using that AMDZPenko fail release, which isn't yours....in fact, if you want to get technical, everyone here on ragezone who owns/develops a server with "ripped off version of someone else's server files".

Your files are just as "someone else's" as mine. Educate yourself before you come into here. In fact, those files are more mine then yours because you have a ripped off version of the ones we fixed.

Also...I thought I gave you assistance over Skype in the past? :O guess that won't happen anymore.

Ok that came out wrong.....Its just I have been trying to fix these broken butt files since they were released. There has not been much help here with them and I can't help with what I can't fix.

Observe the noob, in its natural habitat trying to cover it's butt.

Reaction score
Could someone post the untouched/unchanged gshop.data , gshop1.data , elements.data and tasks.data?
Both server-sided and client-sided.

Thanks a lot.

If you want truly *VIRGIN* files IDK why you would trust ANYONE (no offense to anyone out there) to provide something truly un-touched (even me).

If you want truly un-touched grab the base client installer

then download the manual patches to patch from 580 - 606

You can also get these from 'official':

Then, you will KNOW that you have a truly virgin client :wink:

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
If you want truly *VIRGIN* files IDK why you would trust ANYONE (no offense to anyone out there) to provide something truly un-touched (even me).

If you want truly un-touched grab the base client installer

then download the manual patches to patch from 580 - 606

You can also get these from 'official':

Then, you will KNOW that you have a truly virgin client :wink:

Version 606 is Descent, we have Genesis.

Patch to version 580ish.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
But PWI 606 doesn't work with the files we have :O:

Angelemu founder
Reaction score

just in case someone might want to go directly to 606 without loading 20 files which contain some waste for sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if i risk to call me nab, can someone where i changed server list? because i `m on server, client works perfect but i cant remember where i added my server IP :p

sorry

for anyone else who cant change it go to /patcher/server and change IP on serverlist file

have fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

just in case someone might want to go directly to 606 without loading 20 files which contain some waste for sure

fyi, all links to pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ are invalid. PWI no longer supports patches in this range (580-606)

It would be nice to find the patch tho.........

Back