Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modding the game for 2 players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, I am messing around with PWI in 151 to make it all work for just 2 players.
A bit ambitious and rather defeats a lot of the game.... but still.

TT - modifying the starting pillars to just accept a squad of 2 is not so hard, but there is one spot in TT 1-1 where there is a pillar to open up the top half of the dungeon (after killing the drum monster). I can't get that to respond to 2 players.

RB - interested in Delta mainly. Can't see how I can do this one at all since it needs 6 to start and to conduct the quest. Anyone any experience with modding this?

My problem now is related to RB Delta because the Celestial Demon and Sage Cultivation quests need you to mine a pillar at the end of HappyValley after killing some of the RB delta waves bosses. This is one I am not sure I can solve.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
As the title says, I am messing around with PWI in 151 to make it all work for just 2 players.
A bit ambitious and rather defeats a lot of the game.... but still.

TT - modifying the starting pillars to just accept a squad of 2 is not so hard, but there is one spot in TT 1-1 where there is a pillar to open up the top half of the dungeon (after killing the drum monster). I can't get that to respond to 2 players.

RB - interested in Delta mainly. Can't see how I can do this one at all since it needs 6 to start and to conduct the quest. Anyone any experience with modding this?

My problem now is related to RB Delta because the Celestial Demon and Sage Cultivation quests need you to mine a pillar at the end of HappyValley after killing some of the RB delta waves bosses. This is one I am not sure I can solve.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Check the tasks.date, search on the name of the quest and then check the requirments that that task has, there you find the amount of people required in squad to be able to activate it.

Closed doors are in NPCgen of that certain map.

Back